Consumers are entitled to safe products. If you spend your hard earned money on the product, the manufacturer has a duty to make the product reasonably safe for the purpose of which it is intended to be used. Knifes will always be sharp and dangerous if misused; however, others products, such as ATVs, propane heaters, should perform as expected without being unreasonably dangerous to the user.
Product liability attorney Michael Sudekum has represented families injured by defective products in state and federal courts. This litigation becomes extremely document intensive and results in the need to retain experts who are experienced with the product that has caused serious injuries or death.
If you or a family member has experienced serious personal injury or death as a result of a defective product, contact Michael Sudekum for a free discussion of your legal rights.
- Mirena IUD Side Effects
- Yaz / Yasmin - Birth Control Pills
- Fosamax (Alendronate) Femur Fracture
- Darvon & Darvocet (propoxyphene)
- SSRIs and Birth Defects
- Zimmer Durom Acetabular Hip Component
- Zimmer NexGen Knee Replacement and Failure
- Accutance and GI Problems
- DePuy Pinnacle Hip Replacement
- De Puy Hip Replacement System Failures
- Actos Bladder Cancer
- Hip Replacement Devices
- Lipitor - Increased Risk of Diabetes